Save 10% on your entire order of $50+ Discount applied at checkout.
Cabled Vantage Pro2™ Sensor Suite Weather Station - SKU 6322C, 6322CM
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Get help buying. Call (800) 678-3669 (USA and Canada).
Customers in the USA and Canada only. International - Find a reseller
The Davis Vantage Pro2 weather station is a professional-grade weather station that provides research-grade data for weather enthusiasts, researchers, growers, and weather professionals. It gathers real-time data (updates every 2.5 seconds) on wind speeds up to 200 mph, temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, rainfall and other information such as heat index, dew point, highs and lows, and much more. The data is transmitted to the optional Cabled Vantage Pro2 Console (not included) or EnviroMonitor Gateway. Users have the option to include solar radiation and UV radiation sensors, as well as a fan-aspirated radiation shield.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- Rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- Includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- AC-powered through the console or Gateway with battery-backup.
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.