Vantage Pro2 Plus Upgrade Kit - SKU 6496
Vantage Pro2 Plus Upgrade Kit. Save over $100 when compared to buying each component separately.
Upgrade a vantage Pro2 to a Vantage Pro2 Plus with this upgrade kit. The kit includes a UV sensor, Solar Radiation sensor, and a Sensor Mounting Shelf to mount the sensors on a Vantage Pro2 weather station. Mounting hardware included. Assembly required.
A UV radiation sensor is useful for those who whish to reduce exposure to UV radiation, but it is also a necessity in certain testing environments. For companies that make products that are sensitive to UV light, a UV light sensor is a helpful tool used to create optimal product storage environments.
A Solar Radiation sensor measures solar radiation for evapotranspiration (ET) and Temperature/Humidity/Sun/Wind (THSW) Index. The diffuser element and housing are carefully designed for accurate cosine response, and the silicon photo diode provides good match to solar spectrum.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- Measures the sunburning portion of the UV spectrum. Allows you to display UV index, dose rate, and daily accumulated dose.
- Diffuser provides excellent cosine response.
- Measures global solar UV irradiance, which includes both directly trransmitted and scattered UV.
- Transducer responds only to radiation in the region of interest and is stable in the presence of heat and humidity.
- Cutoff ring with a comb structure for cosine response of ± 4% FS.
- Two-piece housing minimizes radiation heating, allows convection cooling of the sensor, and prevents the trapping of water or dust.
Solar Radiation Sensor
- Measures solar radiation for evapotranspiration (ET) and Temperature/Humidity/Sun/Wind (THSW) Index.
- Diffuser element and housing are carefully designed for accurate cosine response.
- Silicon photo diode provides good match to solar spectrum.
Sensor Mounting Shelf
- For mounting solar radiation sensor and/or UV sensor on a Vantage Pro2 integrated sensor suite weather station.