Rain Collector Heater - SKU 7720
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Get help buying. Call (800) 678-3669 (USA and Canada).
Customers in the USA and Canada only. International - Find a reseller
- Capable of melting liquid snow at a rate of 1/4 inch (6 mm) of liquid precipitation per hour.
- Warms only the inside of the rain collector and the cone itself.
- Off/On switch allows you to turn heater on when you expect freezing conditions, and turn it off again when weather warms.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- When turned on, the themostat switch turns power off if temperature reaches 110°F (43°C), and turns it back on with temperature drops to about 85°F (30°C).
- Cable length can be extended to 120 feet (36 m) with two-twisted pair wire; further with single pair cable.
- Not compatible with AeroCone rain cones.
- Includes: 1) 24-watt, 24-volt heater 2) Thermal cut-off switch 3) Control unit Insulating reflective blanket 4) AC-power adapter 5) 50′ (15 m) cable
- Requires: 1) Works with old style Vantage Pro2 rain collectors. 2) Must be plugged into an electrical outlet.