Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), California residents have a right to knowledge, access, and deletion of their personal information. California residents also have a right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by a business and a right not to be discriminated against for exercising one of their California privacy rights. AEM does not sell the personal information of California residents and does not discriminate in response to privacy rights requests.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that AEM disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that AEM delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to AEM:
Call us at 800-544-4429
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org