Vantage Vue Weather Station with WeatherLink Console
Local weather conditions can change over short distances. A local weather station provides an overview of the weather in your area, but this might not reflect the microclimate in your backyard. The Davis Vantage Vue weather station is the perfect solution for anyone who wants real-time, hyper-local weather information. Vantage Vue weather stations have been providing vital data to homeowners, farmers, gardeners, educators, community leaders, outdoor recreation enthusiasts, researchers, businesses, and weather enthusiasts for many years.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Self-contained, easy-to-install system includes sensor suite and console.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- You get inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dewpoint, wind chill, forecast, moon phase, alarms, and more.
- Access data anywhere, anytime, with WeatherLink Cloud.
- Includes WeatherLink Console (6313) with the vibrant, HD color touchscreen.
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery back-up; console is AC-powered with battery backup.
FAQsClick here to view popular questions and answers about the product.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions people have about the Davis Vantage Vue line of weather stations.
What is Vantage Vue?
Davis Vantage Vue is a state-of-the-art weather station that provides local, real-time weather data. The data is sent from the sensor suite wirelessly to the console, which provides historical graphs and forecasting capabilities. The Vantage Vue line is designed to help those who need to know what the weather is in their own backyard instead of regional averages provided by local news sources. It is an accurate, reliable, and durable backyard weather station that is easy to install and easy-to-use.
How do I change the battery in my Vantage Vue?
The Vantage Vue weather station’s sensor suite operates using a solar panel with a 3-volt lithium battery back-up. A supercapacitor powers the system at night. The battery should last several years, depending on solar charging.
To replace the 3-volt lithium battery on the sensor suite, open the battery compartment on the bottom of the sensor suite.
How do I reset my Vantage Vue?
The Vantage Vue weather station console does not have a reset button. To reset it, remove all power sources, both the AC-power cord and batteries. You should leave it disconnected for 10 to 20 seconds and then repower the unit to restart it.